Write for us
werank media is looking for creative writers and journalists who can produce high-quality content! Professional writers and editors, as well as passionate wordsmiths with experience in food blog, Travel, Teach news, and sustainable Crypto, are encouraged to apply. This is a remote opportunity and international topics are also encouraged. We have two types of writing opportunities at we Rank media including paid freelance articles and unpaid guest articles.
Additionally, if you are interested in a research & writing internship or fellowship please check out available positions
Please note, we appreciate your time and effort spent on article pitches and guest posts, but due to the volume of content we receive, we cannot accept most of the pitches we receive.
Familiarize yourself with content on werankmedia.com
What type of articles do we accept?
- informational and Promotional
- Investigative pieces
- Note: we only accept original articles and do not cross-post content. we rank media does not publish blog intended for Article or written in Article or Press style.
Submit a pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org OR follow werank media submission guidelines
To submit a pitch please include:
- Hook of the blog – what is the main point?
- Include five bullet points on why this topic is important: why this topic is interesting to our readers.
- Please make sure this topic is related to food/ag, and that we haven’t covered it before. (use the search bar on werank media)
- How is this relevant and timely? Ex: A couple lines including a link to a study, reliable source news article, blog etc.
- Include potential sources: relevant reports, links, articles that you’ll use as sources for the article
- Expert interview/opinions: please include idea/contact info for interviewee(s)
Send everything in one email to email@example.com with the mandatory subject line “werank media Guest Blog.”
Werank media submission guidelines
- Title: Provide three catchy title options
- Blog length: 800 to 1000 words maximum. Blog above 1000 words will not be considered.
- Include hyperlinks (do not use footnotes) when referring to other sources.
- Required Photo: Include a landscape photo for the article (1500 x 900 px under 800 kb) with citation and caption or suggest a photo from istockphoto.com
- Two Teasers: Long (under 20 words) teaser and short (under 160 characters) teaser that describe the content of the article
- Required Bio: Include a short bio and headshot of yourself
Send everything in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mandatory subject line “werank media Guest Blog Submission.”